The People

The most precious resource for Erion

find out more

At the end of 2022, Erion had 59 employees (an increase of 26% over the previous year) of whom 73% are women, confirming the predominance of the female gender in the three-year period 2020-2022. Erion is young. In fact, the average age of its employees is 38 years, and stable compared to 2021.

The breakdown by age group in 2022 is in line with the previous two years: 23% of employees are under 30 years old, 63% are between 30 and 50 years old, and the remaining 14% are over 50 years old.

In 2022, 92% of the people have a stable and continuous relationship with a permanent contract, while the remaining 8% have a fixed-term contract (this relates to human resources engaged in research projects and initiatives of limited duration).

The share of fixed-term contracts as a percentage of total active contracts at the end of 2022 has halved compared to 2021, in line with Erion’s policy to limit turnover, increase the level of commitment and provide space and opportunities for young talents to emerge and grow.

The employees of Erion

Type of contract and gender
Women on open-ended contracts
Woman on fixed-term contract
Men on open-ended contracts
Men with fixed-term contracts


Total hours of training
Hours of regulatory framework training
Hours of management and relational training
Hours of technical and professional training
GRI Index Report Brochure